10 Things to Do to Keep the Spark:Remember when you first met and all you did was think of each other. The conversation could last for hours. Whenever you saw his name pop up on your phone, you got butterflies in your stomach. Remember that… What happened to those times…. Life.. That is what happened…. So let’s bring back the spark!
- Do you have pictures around your house of the good times? It’s important that you place these pictures around the house so that when you get into those little spats, you can always look at these for references.
- When is the last time you have sent him a sexy note, a sexy picture? Ok let’s make sure you do that today. If you are big at scheduling things, then put that in your phone… Aug 2 2016 2:30 pm. Send sexy picture to my boo.. whatever works for you just make sure you are making him feel special.
- Role play…. You can role play many different things, but one sure fire way to to get the party started is to role play when you first began dating. Go back to the place you met and recreate that moment. If all else fails, role play something else that is sexy and fun!
- Do something different! Are you always simply going out to dinner and to a movie? After about 200 times, that can be a bit boring. How about some salsa dancing classes, make out in the car before you go in for the evening, be creative! Put some fun suggestions in a jar and just grab one and go!
- Do you go to bed at the same time? Most couples spend the last hours of the day catching up on work in the bed or on their computers, purposely spend that last hour with your boo, no phones, no computer. Just the two of you. This did wonders for Deke and myself. I found myself in the middle of the day looking forward to 9:30 so I could get in the bed and snuggle up with my man. It was hard at first because I created such a bad habit of doing other things before bed that when it was time to hit the sack, he was already asleep. Not anymore! My man is my priority and everything else can wait!
- Kiss, Kiss and more kisses. We kiss throughout the day. In the morning, he will not leave until he kisses me, we kiss before we go to bed. We don’t just do the peck kissing either. We do that movie type kissing!! Makes my toes curl just typing this!!!
- Ask him… Have a conversation about what he wants.